About Shalom Global Foundation
Shalom Global Foundation (SGF) is a non – profit organization working to transform communities through partnership. SGF is a National NGO operating since 2005. We provide various services across India. We strive to achieve our goals by equipping our project teams and partners with skills and strategies for sustainable holistic impact. We have been serving all people regardless of religion, caste, race, ethnicity or gender.
SGF is registered under the Indian Trust Act, 1882.
SGF is also registered under the Foreign Contributions Regulation Act, 1976 and under section 12A of Income Tax Act, 1961.
It is registered under NGO Darpan.
The Trust is managed by The Governing Body and Advisory Board at National level.
“Transformed Communities Through Partnership.”
Transparency & Accountability
Stewardship of Resources
Servant Leadership Style
Continuous Learning and Sharing
Focused on Impact rather than Activities
How We Got Started
- Shalom Global Foundation was founded on 7th January 2005 at Srivilliputhur, Virudhunagar District, Tamil Nadu.
- Mr. G Chidambaram and Mr. Antony Samy with nearly 2 decades of experience in Development Sectors started Shalom Global Foundation to serve the community through various Project Initiatives.
- We have our Branch office in North India (Dwarka, New Delhi) from where most of the Projects are coordinated and supervised.
- We have joined hands with many NGOs and are contributing immensely towards transforming communities in various ways.
- Currently, we have around 24 major Projects spread across India.
- Since its inception SGF has been tirelessly serving the community through various innovative Programs.